Please roll over benefit heading to expand content in it.
• Based on the novel application and use of existing technology
• No new infrastructure required
• No range anxiety
• 25% to 30% higher drive cycle efficiency than a conventional engine
• 10% higher efficiency than a static engine
• CO2 25% to 30% drive cycle reduction
• NOX 50% reduction (predicted)
• PM 80% reduction (predicted)
• Cheaper and lighter than a conventional heavy engine power train
• Suitable for high volume mass production
• Reduced emissions equipment required
• Electrification of the heavy power train now, provides access for other power sources when they become available and practical.